elon musk sucks

i hope his kind dies out.
glad that azealia banks is casting spells on him.

Comments

• She sucks too though.
    loafychrissieSchwarzdoodXYZPDQmilkshocker
  • I think I've said that before too.
    She's got more good qualities than him though, and her witchcraft is really working.
  • I’m curious about why he’s worth attention?

Is it that you don’t like him as a character or you feel his companies are doing things that are sufficiently more immoral/harmful than other companies that we should single him out? Or you dont like the types of people who like him? Or... ?

Personally, I find his persona equally annoying and fascinating and think his net material impact on the world is neutral. On a positive note, I do appreciate that he’s trying, even if I don’t agree with his approach or analysis of our problems. I wish more people spent time developing and challenging their own beliefs and would commit time and energy to fulfilling their moral callings... Is Musk just a tall poppy? Is he actually worth time?
  • He's just one example of selfish wealth. I think he's going to help lead into another market crash.
  • billionaires are terrible
    Schwarzdoodchrissie
  • Yeah I can get down with selfish wealth and all billionaires are terrible... I guess the reason we talk about him is because people talk about him? I can’t help but to feel like we’re talking about Kardashians or something. And there’s not a lot stuck on musk that’s not stuck on other billionaires that we can’t even name, but he’s famous so we talk about him.
  • loafyloafy Pleasury Secretary
    there is a lot of Musk worship in the world that must be countered
    milkshockerchrissie
  • loafy said:

there is a lot of Musk worship in the world that must be countered

Down with body spray! Down with perfume!
    loafy
  • loafyloafy Pleasury Secretary
    nobody axxed you!
    majikthysdmilkshockerXYZPDQ
  • I’m curious about why he’s worth attention?

Is it that you don’t like him as a character or you feel his companies are doing things that are sufficiently more immoral/harmful than other companies that we should single him out? Or you dont like the types of people who like him? Or... ?

Personally, I find his persona equally annoying and fascinating and think his net material impact on the world is neutral. On a positive note, I do appreciate that he’s trying, even if I don’t agree with his approach or analysis of our problems. I wish more people spent time developing and challenging their own beliefs and would commit time and energy to fulfilling their moral callings... Is Musk just a tall poppy? Is he actually worth time?

I chose him because Azaliea Banks freaked out that his goons took her phone with evidence against him. She had her "quality nudes" on there. That is why it became worthy of my attention.
  • Elon is particularly terrible among billionaires because he wants people to think he's a normal human. Jeff Bezos isn't worried about coming off like an alien money robot. He will eat our skin and that's fine.
    chrissiemajikthysdXYZPDQ
  • Elon is particularly terrible among billionaires because he wants people to think he's a normal human. Jeff Bezos isn't worried about coming off like an alien money robot. He will eat our skin and that's fine.

My parents keep telling me to work for Bezos and so it actually makes him worse to me.
    Sand_Eater
  • ... I'm now trying to figure out who Azaliea Banks is... oh, jee, there's so much internet out there
  • ... I'm now trying to figure out who Azaliea Banks is... oh, jee, there's so much internet out there

She's a pretty rapper who is also pretty nutso and is always casting spells with chicken bones in her closet.
    She's running a Tesla fan fiction contest now...
  • chrissie said:

... I'm now trying to figure out who Azaliea Banks is... oh, jee, there's so much internet out there

She's a pretty rapper who is also pretty nutso and is always casting spells with chicken bones in her closet.
    She is also the gatekeeper to a deep abyss of internet rabbit holes
    chrissie
  • chrissie said:

... I'm now trying to figure out who Azaliea Banks is... oh, jee, there's so much internet out there

She is also the gatekeeper to a deep abyss of internet rabbit holes
    you see!
  • I feel like she'd do very well on some of the categories in learned league.

elon musk would only win the ayn rand 1 day special.
  • Again, I’m still fairly neutral on the Musk, but I need to say his appearance/tone/energy on the JRE made me want to call social services for a wellness visit. He seemed incredibly tired depressed
  • They both suck too.
    majikthysdGarfield
  • At open mic last night, this guy rapped about Elon Musk being a genius.
    Schwarzdoodmajikthysddr. tfunkin
  • chrissie said:

At open mic last night, this guy rapped about Elon Musk being a genius.

"genius" and sucking aren't mutually exclusive ;)

• Yeah but he REALLY sucks.
  • Getting people to think electric cars are cool and desirable is reasonably excellent, although he's working on fucking that up. Paypal is fine I guess? I dunno it's hard to imagine life without it. Everything else he's done has been sort of nationally embarrassing which I don't know how he pulled that off but points for... consistency? Oh yeah he has spaceships that more-or-less work, put that in the positive column mostly although it'd be a hell of a lot better if we still had government launch capability.

Less interested in skin-eating than "you will glory at my baby warehouses and bow before my glistening scalp" Bezos. Strong point for!
    majikthysd
  • Omg fuck bezos.
  • I tried to have an opinion on Jeff Bezos but realized that I just don't want to.

• Life in Seattle
    loafyCrunchModedr. tfunkin
  • Elon just got SEC fraud charges lol.
    Schwarzdoodloafy
  • But now Azealia is back on my shit list. She accused Kesha of lying about the Dr Luke sexual assault.
  • Azealia needs help.
  • chrissiechrissie Waltham
    edited October 2018
    kanye stood on a table in an art school and told the students to leave elon musk alone.

Azaelia responded saying that kanye wants all white men's attention from her.
    majikthysd
  • I guess we better shut this thread down. Kanye said so
    loafyXYZPDQchrissie
  • chrissiechrissie Waltham
    edited January 6
    Azealia is still tweeting! her handle is now Billionaire Bully.
    what I got from it: Elon doesn't even give Grimes money??
    Schwarzdood
  • Lol